Friday, June 26, 2009

On why nightshift is the bane of my existence...

Reason Number 1 - the littlest monster. I swear this child's lungs must make up at least half of his body weight! He is 6 wks old, but man, this child can cry! He is also by far the noisiest kid I've ever met. Even when he is sleeping he is constantly grunting and shifting position. And, Auntie Aggie spoils him rotten, so if he is awake and you aren't holding him, look out! That's why we dress him in the teddy bear outfit above - he is easier to find adorable when he is wearing ears!

Reason Number 2 - sure, she looks all sweet and innocent now! At over 1 year, by baby house standards she should have been sleeping through LONG ago, but this little lady always insists on waking up and SCREAMING during the night. We are trying "tough love" now and letting her cry herself out, but it is a real challenge. I feel sorry for Jessie, who shares a wall with the baby room!

No comments: