
On our horseback safari the last day my parents were here. The pics, as usual are in reverse chronological order because I never pay enough attention when I'm uploading!

Me and Mom post hair-dyeing. Mom is a very brave lady!

Mom goes African

Me and Mom at Sun City

Mom and Dad having high tea at the Lost Palace, Sun City. It was awesome! I loved pretending not to be a broke missionary and we relived some of our St. Andrews memories.

Dad at the Lost Palace in Sun City

Me being "eaten" by a crocodile at Kwena Gardens in Sun City

Mom and Dad on the night drive - with an elephant. When the driver turned the car off you could hear the elephant ripping roots out of the ground and munching on them.

Mom and impala before our night drive - at the campsite where Anna and I stayed.

This was the trip of the Rhino - we must have had about 30 sightings! I don't know why there's such a boom at the moment but we basically saw rhino around every corner, and not so much else!

My fav Zebra pic ever. From Pilanesburg

My 24th birthday - with my birthday shoes from the aunties :-)

Rhino and Lion park - Dad and a Marabou Stork

Lion and Rhino park - Mom and a baby lion.

Me and Hols at the Boma restaurant - best food in Jo'burg! It's a giant buffet with basically everything, including make your own stir-fry. Awesomeness...
No comments:
Post a Comment