
In preparation for the dog I eventually want to get for the baby home we had a play date with my friend Natalie's dog, Daphne. The kids did extremely well and Daphne also had a great time playing in the sand pit and investigating all of the toys!

Wilro Park church camp weekend away. We went up to Meulstrom Lodge for the weekend and had a great time of fellowship and bonding. I spent 2 days wading and swimming in the river.

Above and Below - at my boy's 4th birthday party. I can't believe he's getting so big now! They had the party at a park and all the kids got McDonalds and ran around on the play equipment. It was, of course, soccer themed.


A Crocodile at Kruger Park. Nadia and I below standing in front of it. We went up at the end of August.

Finally a photo of a leopard! Can you believe?

My birthday! We had a great day with a party at iPlay, where we take the kids on a Monday, and at the baby house. Rachel, a german volunteer, also had a birthday on the 16th, so that made it even more special!
No comments:
Post a Comment