Monday, March 19, 2012

Blowing in the Wind

There haven't been any posts this month because my brain has been too full of thinking to do any writing. I promise one (with lots of news) is coming soon! For now though, I just wanted to share about some of the ways I'm blessed (which I tend to forget, oh, on a daily basis).

On Sunday I took our twins to church. It was the first outing we'd gone on for a while. Now that we're doing 'school' the big kids get all the attention. They were AWESOME. Sam sat with one of my friends and fell asleep like a star, while Nate decided it would be way more fun to talk for the whole service (especially when we were supposed to be praying). Needless to say, the two of us ended up in the cry room. It was such a good time just to play with him and ENJOY him. It seems like most of the time I am so busy trying to accomplish things I don't actually just savor this time with the kids. They are turning 1 next week, so watch this space for some fantastically messy cake pics!

I also had the opportunity on Friday to go to a new bible study. Each of the bible studies in our church has a certain 'feel' and this one, according to their leader is the "people with actual issues" group. I fit right in! It was really a wonderful evening, with a lot of sharing and feeling like the ladies actually could identify with what I was saying. I love the Young Adults bible study, but it is difficult sometimes because I am at such an odd place in my life. With one of my two best RSA friends on assignment in America at the moment, and the other pregnant and ill most of the time, it is great to be able to make some new friends!

Anyway, more news to come soon! Watch this space!

No comments: