Two of my best friends here in South Africa got engaged over the Christmas holidays, and we made it back to the country just in time for their engagement party. Of course, I didn't manage to get any photos of the party itself, but I did get some fun ones of the girls playing on the gigantic bugs on display!
Princess, being her creepy-crawly-loving self, was enthralled by them. She gave rise to plenty of chuckles as she insisted on giving the giant spider a big hug on the way out. It also helped make the normally long trek to the parking lot much more fun, as we ran from one bug to the next!
My friends were all surprised to see how much more comfortable the girls are with strangers now. Chipmunk even went all the way to the toilets with another mom, while I stayed and enjoyed the picnic - as Barry would (and did) say "Mind Blown!"
No comments:
Post a Comment