Welcome to my new blog! If you're a faithful follower of my various blogs and websites over the years, thanks for your patience and hopefully we'll be able to stick with this one for a while - they have a much better system for getting pics and video posted. If you're new to the blog, here to see what I'm up to in South Africa, thanks for visiting.
I can't believe that I leave in 5 days!! The last month has just flown by. I actually have had my suitcase mostly packed for the last week, so I'm physically ready to go, but it still hasn't totally sunk in that I won't be back here for a while. When I was at University I knew when my breaks were and when I would be coming home, and although I certainly do plan to be back to visit before my visa runs out, I'm just playing it by ear, so the uncertainty is a little unusual.
My plan is to post at least once a week, so unless something really exciting happens between now and next Friday, I'll be writing from London next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment