Well, I fly out tomorrow! We've ended up having two little kids staying with us for the last couple of days, which has been a lot of fun and kept me entertained now that I'm pretty much packed and ready to go. Today, to get us all out of the house, we went shoe shopping for me (my one pair of sandals were about 3 sizes too small) and took the kids to the Como Zoo. The refused to smile for the camera, but we had a good time looking at the fish and monkeys and even had an African animal sighting!
Looking at fish
Look Mom! A Zebra!
My flight tomorrow leaves at 4:30 pm, and gets in at 3:30 am MN time on Thursday. Happily, I don't have to go anywhere on Thursday after I get to my friend's house, so I plan to crash for most of the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment