Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Farewell to the Scots
After a marvelous week in St. Andrews, this morning I am off to Cambridge. It has been lovely catching up with all of my friends and being back "in the bubble". I had forgotten how much I loved the sea! The photo below is of me sitting on the steps by the aquarium, one of my favorite lunch time spots in sunnier weather. You may notice I'm looking a little unwell - I've had a cold the whole time I have been here. It seems to be clearing up slightly the last few days, so hopefully I'll be well again by the time I get to South Africa.
I have many more pictures that I may put up later, but I particularly liked these 2 - one showing a remarkably Scottish-looking cottage that 2 of my friends live in outside of town (most of St. A is not this cute) and another of the sheep in their neighbour's yard.
Yay sheep!!
The behemoth and I will be taking the train down today - happily there is only one change on the journey to Cambridge, so we should both arrive more or less intact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment