***Ok, I obviously have to work on layout, but I'm borrowing a friend's computer and don't want to tie it up for too long. Starting with my and Snoopy, my journey began at MSP airport. I got a smoothie from Caribou and thought that my napkin pretty well summed it up. I managed to get a pretty good shot of the skyline from my window on the airplane. After lugging my giant suitcase (henceforth referred to as the behemoth) through the London underground I went to the Natural History museum (photo above) and went in, only to realise I had already been there! Happily, London museums are free, so I went next door to the science museum instead. I've also enjoyed getting to see my friends from Uni at Rachel and Gordon's engagement party.
Monday, March 10, 2008
On the Road Again
***Ok, I obviously have to work on layout, but I'm borrowing a friend's computer and don't want to tie it up for too long. Starting with my and Snoopy, my journey began at MSP airport. I got a smoothie from Caribou and thought that my napkin pretty well summed it up. I managed to get a pretty good shot of the skyline from my window on the airplane. After lugging my giant suitcase (henceforth referred to as the behemoth) through the London underground I went to the Natural History museum (photo above) and went in, only to realise I had already been there! Happily, London museums are free, so I went next door to the science museum instead. I've also enjoyed getting to see my friends from Uni at Rachel and Gordon's engagement party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment