Just before coming back to South Africa I had a 6 day layover in London. I stayed with Nadia and her mum and saw loads of people! It was so much fun to catch up with so many of my Uni friends. Katy and I did a lot of touristy things while Bella and Nadia were working, and I took 2 days and went to visit Beth and Ed in Cambridge, for a few last moments of American influence :-) Their daughter, Maria, is way too cute! One of the hard things about living in SA is that so many of my friends here have known each other since childhood, so I occasionally feel out of the loop. It was really great to be with people who really know me for a little while! I love you guys!
Friday, April 17, 2009
England
Sherlock Holmes museum!!!!
Madame Tussauds
Me, Nadia, Katy and Graeme by the Thames
Karen, Katy and Bella in Cambridge, visiting Beth, Ed and Maria
Me, Helen, Katy (with my last Starbucks of the year)

Just before coming back to South Africa I had a 6 day layover in London. I stayed with Nadia and her mum and saw loads of people! It was so much fun to catch up with so many of my Uni friends. Katy and I did a lot of touristy things while Bella and Nadia were working, and I took 2 days and went to visit Beth and Ed in Cambridge, for a few last moments of American influence :-) Their daughter, Maria, is way too cute! One of the hard things about living in SA is that so many of my friends here have known each other since childhood, so I occasionally feel out of the loop. It was really great to be with people who really know me for a little while! I love you guys!
Just before coming back to South Africa I had a 6 day layover in London. I stayed with Nadia and her mum and saw loads of people! It was so much fun to catch up with so many of my Uni friends. Katy and I did a lot of touristy things while Bella and Nadia were working, and I took 2 days and went to visit Beth and Ed in Cambridge, for a few last moments of American influence :-) Their daughter, Maria, is way too cute! One of the hard things about living in SA is that so many of my friends here have known each other since childhood, so I occasionally feel out of the loop. It was really great to be with people who really know me for a little while! I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment