Friday, April 17, 2009

Visit to the US

Exploring the Bamboo forest in the Curtis backyard with my older cousins. Me and Noelle
The high school pals ready for a night on the town
Tsholofelo Scrapbooking night
Mom!
I really had a great time visiting home for a month in February/March. When I arrived back I was feeling very burned out and stressed from the events of the last few months of 2008 at the baby home. However, by the time I left I could hardly wait to get on the plane and get back to my kids! I had a lot of fun at home reconnecting with friends (some of whom I hadn't seen since high school), shopping (mall of america, need I say more??) and seeing family both in MN and down in TN. I was able to do fundraising talks in 3 churches, which was really a blessing and it has been great to see how the money that I need to raise for the next year is coming in.

No comments: