Friday, May 1, 2009
A orderly room equals an orderly life... right?
Wow! It's only been a week! My resolution is apparently sticking for now. For the last 2 days I've been cleaning my room and organizing my scrapbooking stuff (yes, it was that bad). I'm quite impressed with the results, considering how much space this takes up back home. Of course, as soon as I start working on pages again it will turn into a disaster zone, but I'm enjoying the order for now.

The last week has been quite difficult, for no particular reason. I think sometimes I just enjoy seeing the worst in every situation! And, of course, working here there are a lot of situations to see the worst in! However, bible study was, as always, very good and set me back on the right direction. Barry reminded me that sometimes even though God is saying "no" to something or testing us in some way, He is always looking to increase our faith and deepen our relationship. So, in each of these areas where I am stressing, I need to use them as "conversation starters" rather than soapboxes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment