Above - me at the river - Hols and I took a LONG walk through the countryside to this river where we had a picnic and watched the cranes.
Below - Semana Santa (Easter) Parade in Villanueva de la Serena (where Holly lives). It was a little heretical since everyone was WAY more excited when Mary came out than when Jesus rose from the dead, but it was fun to see anyway and it was cool to hear all of the church bells.
Hols in front of the Palacio Real in Madrid - we spent most of the day just walking around and seeing the sights (and eating happy American food!) since we'd done most of the touristy things a few years ago.
Me and a matador :-)

At the moment I'm in London and tonight my friend Cathy (from S Africa) and I are off to Scotland! We're doing 2 nights in Edinburgh, 2 nights in St. Andrews and 1 night in Glasgow. Very excited to be back in my old stomping ground!
No comments:
Post a Comment