I'm swapping days 3 and 4 - New Year's Eve just begs to be "my night", especially as tonight (New Year's Day) is going to see me going to bed early and that's about it!
So,
Day 04 (3) - A Picture of Your Night
Natalie, Barry and I went to a 4GOD party for New Year's Eve 2010. We had a great time - swimming, 30 Seconds, Braai food and I even learned how to play poker. Above photo was taken at an opportune time, as I was raking in the chips. The tide unfortunately began to turn...

We also played a very violent game of Spoons, which my reflexes are just not quick enough for.

Natalie ringing in the New Year at the amazing snack table. We sang and prayed for the last 30 minutes of 2010, and then ATE!

Marc playing poker, but I think the shirt says it all - we only got home around 2:30am!!
No comments:
Post a Comment