Anyway, we've had a pretty eventful week. I slept over Monday, Wednesday and Thursday - for the last two I wised up and joined the other moms in bringing a blanket and sleeping on the floor. It is WAY more comfy than the chairs. I'll try to get a picture of our setup if I stay over again. I don't think it would fly with the health regulations in the US or Britain. Too many roaches for one! Tiffany would hate them, but I've started giving them names :-)
On Tuesday Lego seemed to be doing really well, so I left him and slept at home - when I got in the next morning I found him like this -
Wednesday he was a champ and feeling lots better. He was awake the whole day, but then around 6 I could see his color was getting worse. He threw up EVERYTHING over his entire cot after the 9:00 feed, and it was bright yellow which I figured probably wasn't great. According to the sisters (nurses) it was just milk, but I am still not convinced. Anyway, I decided I should stay the night, which was a good call. By the morning rounds his oxygen levels were so low that they had to put him on an oxygen tube too! We had fun trying to convince all the tubes to stay on his little face. This is how he looks today, after he'd thrown up last night and they had to re-do the tubing.
No comments:
Post a Comment